One cannot hold a torch to light another's path without lighting their own!
Thank you for your interest in our products!
Prior to placing an order, please review the following Return Policy.
RETURN POLICY FOR ALL PRODUCTS SOLD BY HUMMINGBIRD HUES, LLC
- Upon receipt, please inspect your merchandise thoroughly. If you receive damaged merchandise, please contact us immediately so that we can file a claim with the shipping carrier.
- If your item is defective, please contact us within 10 days of receipt so that we can facilitate a repair or replacement. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase and the merchandise does not show wear, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund, minus a 10% restocking fee, with the following return exception: Optomatters Goggles - as they cannot be sterilized. Returned item(s) including Portable Light Units and Visual Field Charters must be undamaged, unused and complete. No shipping charges will be refunded or reimbursed.
- Returns will only be accepted if Hummingbird Hues, LLC has been contacted, and a valid RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number has been issued. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Once your return is received at our shop, all items will be inspected and/or tested before a credit is authorized. Used items showing wear and items with missing parts or damage will not be issued for credit. We recommend that you purchase Insurance through the Shipping Carrier that you return the package to us through. We are not responsible for damages caused to return packages by Shipping Carriers (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.).
- We will credit your original account used to purchase returned item(s) for the original amount minus any shipping charges, handling charges and restocking fees, once the return is processed and complete.